2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring
Stockton and Modesto drivers have a lot to think about when they’re picking out their trim level of the 2016 Mazda CX-5, but the Mazda CX-5 Touring remains one of the most popular choices. It offers a jump in power compared to the entry-level model, and also takes the time to improve interior equipment and add several state of the art technologies as standard.
Power and Efficiency
- Power: Puts up to 184 hp and 185 lb-ft of torque whenever you put your foot on the gas. According to Edmunds, that’s enough to let you go from 0 to 60 mph in just 8.0 seconds — a strong time for a vehicle in this class.
- Efficiency: A six-speed automatic transmission comes standard, allowing drivers to make up to a competitive 26 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the highway with FWD.
- Mazda Navigation System: Enter your destination, then let turn-by-turn directions guide you there as quickly as possible.
- Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry: With the Mazda Smart Key about your person, you’ll be able to unlock the vehicle without having to fumble around and take it from your pocket or bag.
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert: Warns you when cars are in your Blind Spot, or when they are approaching from your rear as you reverse. These driver-assistance technologies just make driving feel easier.
- Heated Front Seats: Your front seats heat to three levels, so you’ll be able to stay comfortable whether it’s a little bit chilly or absolutely freezing.
- Leather-Wrapped Controls: The steering wheel, parking brake handle, and shift knob are all trimmed in rich supple, leather, with red accent stitching bringing an stylistic edge.
The 2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring is Now Available
The 2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring trim remains a popular option with Stockton and Modesto drivers. To experience it for yourself, or simply to find out more, don’t hesitate to come to Tracy Mazda.