2016 Mazda3 i Sport
Stockton and Modesto drivers love the 2016 Mazda3 i Sport for its ability to bring upscale features without the upscale price tag, and it’s a model that is available now from Tracy Mazda. You can choose to take home this trim level with either the 2016 Mazda3 4-Door of the 2016 Mazda3 5-Door; whichever you choose, there is plenty to look forward to with this extremely competitive entry-level trim.
A Strong Standard Model
The 2016 Mazda3 i Sport is an incredibly well-equipped entry-level model, leaving nothing behind for Stockton and Modesto drivers. Instead of expecting you to pay more for the kind of features that you deserve, the Mazda3 i Sport offers the following amenities as standard:
- 60/40-Split Folding Rear Seat: Allows you to fold down the rear seats in a flash to boost cargo capacity as much as possible.
- Cruise Control: When you’re travelling on the highway, enable cruise control to ensure that you can sit back and enjoy the drive.
- Power-Folding Mirrors: Power accessories are usually reserved for mid-level trims, but the 2016 Mazda3 i Sport is happy to offer them as standard.
Premium Technology Comes Standard
The 2016 Mazda3 i Sport makes no bones about offering drivers exactly what they’d expect from a top-of-the-line sedan or hatchback, but it doesn’t stop there. Stockton and Modesto drivers can also expect a full range of high-end features to be included with their model, such as:
- MAZDA CONNECT Infotainment System: Mazda’s popular system is accessed through a 7-inch touchscreen, though a handy knob-based controller is also present.
- Bluetooth: Integrated Bluetooth technology comes standard for both phone and audio; you’ll be able to use both thanks to state-of-the-art voice-command functionality.
- Six-Speaker Audio System: The Mazda3 i Sport’s audio system provides six crystal-clear speakers, HD radio, and smartphone-enabled Internet radio.
- Rearview Camera: Dislike backing up in cramped or crowded environments? The built-in rearview camera will provide a comprehensive view of the area behind your Mazda3.
The Preferred Equipment Package
The Mazda3 i Sport might come well-equipped as standard, but that doesn’t mean that the team over at Mazda has neglected to include a number of optional extras for Stockton and Modesto drivers to take advantage of.
These are collected in the available Preferred Equipment package, which adds:
- Heated Side Mirrors
- Premium Cloth Upholstery
- 16-inch Alloy Wheels
- Automatic Headlights
- Automatic Windshield Wipers
- Blind-Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert System
Adding these options provides an ideal opportunity to take your Mazda3 i Sport further without having to upgrade to one of the mid-level trims.
You’ll Find the 2016 Mazda3 i Sport at Tracy Mazda
The 2016 Mazda3 i Sport is a popular model, and you can take a test-drive near Stockton and Modesto when you come down to Tracy Mazda. Of course, you can always give one of our team a ring to find out more about any Mazda3 trim level, so don’t hesitate to get in contact today.