2016 Mazda3 i Touring
Manteca and Stockton drivers have several trim levels of the 2016 Mazda3 to choose from, including the Mazda3 i Touring. A fitting option for drivers who require an efficient drive without sacrificing the premium equipment you’d normally expect from a high-priced trim level, the Mazda3 i Touring is an appealing option for a majority of California drivers.
Power and Efficiency
The 2016 Mazda3 i Touring carries an impressive powertrain, uniting impressive efficiency ratings with a level of power you might find surprising:
- Power: A 2.0L four-cylinder sits at the core of the 2016 Mazda3 i Touring to provide Lanthrop and Turlock drivers with up to 155 hp and 150 lb-ft of torque. According to Edmunds, that’s enough to send you from 0 to 60 mph in a quicker-than-average 8.3 seconds.
- Efficiency: Fuel economy ratings are also attractive. The sedan checks in at 30 mpg in the city and 41 mpg on the highway with an automatic transmission or 29 mpg city and 41 mpg highway with manual. The Mazda3 hatchback offers similarly impressive efficiency.
Whether you need a responsive ride for overtaking on the freeway and accelerating quickly in the city, or the efficiency ratings necessary for affordable commuting, the 2016 Mazda3 i Touring trim can deliver.
Preferred Equipment Package
One of the central reasons why Manteca and Stockton drivers tend to enjoy upgrading from the entry-level trim up to the Mazda3 i Touring is that they’ll receive all the features of the Preferred Equipment Package as standard, which enhance every element of your drive:
- Styling: With 16-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, premium cloth upholstery, and heated side mirrors, the Mazda3 i Touring is immediately impressive.
- Convenience: Automatic headlights and automatic windshield wipers are fitted to let you sit back and enjoy your drive without having to sweat the small stuff.
- Safety: A blind-spot monitor provides an icon in your side-mirror if a vehicle enters the traditional blind-spot area; a rear cross-traffic alert system lets you know if vehicles are approaching from the left or right as your reverse.
It’s nice to have the Mazda3 i Sport Preferred Equipment Package included, but the Mazda3 i Touring goes a few steps further by adding a wide selection of its own amenities, including:
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Leather-Wrapped Parking Brake Handle and Shift Knob
- Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry
You’ll also be able to take advantage of a power sliding-glass moonroof with one-touch-open and an interior sunshade.
You’ll Find the 2016 Mazda3 i Touring in the Showroom at Tracy Mazda
The Mazda3 i Touring is just one of the trim level options that you’ll be able to take advantage of when you opt for the 2016 Mazda3. To find out more, or to arrange a test-drive near Manteca and Stockton, visit Tracy Mazda.