What Are the 2018 Mazda6 Configurations?
Mazda6 Trim Levels & Prices
- Mazda6 Sport – $21,950 starting MSRP – built with a 187-hp 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, 6-speed manual transmission, rearview camera, rear cross-traffic alert, and MAZDA CONNECT™️ infotainment system with an 8-inch touchscreen.
- Mazda6 Touring – $25,700 starting MSRP – built with 19-inch wheels, a six-speed automatic transmission, power driver’s seat, heated front seats, a sunroof, and simulated leather upholstery.
- Mazda6 Grand Touring – $29,200 starting MSRP – built with a 250-hp 2.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine, 11-speaker sound system, satellite radio, and navigation system.
- Mazda6 Grand Touring Reserve – $31,700 starting MSRP – built with a heated steering wheel, power passenger seat, driver memory settings, leather seating, and adaptive headlights.
- Mazda6 Signature – $34,750 starting MSRP – built with a front grille in Gunmetal finish, wood interior trim, upgraded leather seating, LED interior lighting, a surround-view camera, and front and rear parking sensors.
Mazda6 Packages & Options
The i-ACTIVSENSE® Package doesn’t come standard for the Mazda6 Sport models while it does on higher trim levels like the Mazda6 Signature. This package offers plenty of driver-assist features to help you safely navigate Stockton. These features include:
- Smart Brake Support with Collision Warning
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Lane-keep Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- High Beam Control
- Auto on/off headlights
- Rain-sensing variable-intermittent windshield wipers
As far as color options go, you’ll find that the Mazda6 is available in colors such as Machine Gray Metallic paint, Snowflake White Pearl Mica paint, and Soul Red Crystal Metallic paint.
Find Your Mazda6 Midsize Sedan at Tracy Mazda
More From Tracy Mazda
Drivers from Manteca to Stockton are wondering what is in the Mazda CX-30 interior. If you’re looking for a compact SUV with tons of interior space, a long list of standard features, and a high-end look at a mainstream price point – the Mazda CX-30 is for you. The sleek interior design of this efficient…
The 2020 Mazda CX-30 is finally here. Now that drivers can experience the performance, interior comforts, and high-end technology of this model in person, it’s time to talk price. The Mazda CX-30 price starts at $21,900 MSRP* for the basic model. If you decide to add on more luxury features, like on the Premium Package,…
The 2020 Mazda3 gas mileage can get up to 27 mpg city/36 mpg highway* depending on the trim level you choose. And with innovative Mazda technology, drivers will get the strong performance needed on Lanthrop roads and beyond without compromising efficiency. Learn more about the new Mazda3 gas mileage ratings with Tracy Mazda then take your…