What Are the 2018 Mazda6 Configurations?
Mazda6 Trim Levels & Prices
- Mazda6 Sport – $21,950 starting MSRP – built with a 187-hp 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, 6-speed manual transmission, rearview camera, rear cross-traffic alert, and MAZDA CONNECT™️ infotainment system with an 8-inch touchscreen.
- Mazda6 Touring – $25,700 starting MSRP – built with 19-inch wheels, a six-speed automatic transmission, power driver’s seat, heated front seats, a sunroof, and simulated leather upholstery.
- Mazda6 Grand Touring – $29,200 starting MSRP – built with a 250-hp 2.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine, 11-speaker sound system, satellite radio, and navigation system.
- Mazda6 Grand Touring Reserve – $31,700 starting MSRP – built with a heated steering wheel, power passenger seat, driver memory settings, leather seating, and adaptive headlights.
- Mazda6 Signature – $34,750 starting MSRP – built with a front grille in Gunmetal finish, wood interior trim, upgraded leather seating, LED interior lighting, a surround-view camera, and front and rear parking sensors.
Mazda6 Packages & Options
The i-ACTIVSENSE® Package doesn’t come standard for the Mazda6 Sport models while it does on higher trim levels like the Mazda6 Signature. This package offers plenty of driver-assist features to help you safely navigate Stockton. These features include:
- Smart Brake Support with Collision Warning
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Lane-keep Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- High Beam Control
- Auto on/off headlights
- Rain-sensing variable-intermittent windshield wipers
As far as color options go, you’ll find that the Mazda6 is available in colors such as Machine Gray Metallic paint, Snowflake White Pearl Mica paint, and Soul Red Crystal Metallic paint.
Find Your Mazda6 Midsize Sedan at Tracy Mazda
More From Tracy Mazda
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a midsize SUV with plenty of interior space and a powerful, yet efficient, engine. Learn more about this capable model and how much the 2019 Mazda CX-5 can tow with Tracy Mazda, your local Mazda retailer. The best way to experience this Mazda SUV performance features is by taking a test…
How much can a Mazda CX-9 tow? The 2019 Mazda CX-9 can tow up to 3,500 pounds with either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive.* This can allow for a small trailer to be added on so you can bring everything you need with on your next Manteca adventure. With a powerful performance and added safety…
There are different options on tire size when it comes to the Mazda3. The sizes you need depend on the year of the model. Take a look at the Mazda3 tire sizes at Tracy Mazda then see what tools you may need to help you decide on the perfect tires for your new Mazda model. If…