What Are the 2018 Mazda6 Configurations?
Mazda6 Trim Levels & Prices
- Mazda6 Sport – $21,950 starting MSRP – built with a 187-hp 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, 6-speed manual transmission, rearview camera, rear cross-traffic alert, and MAZDA CONNECT™️ infotainment system with an 8-inch touchscreen.
- Mazda6 Touring – $25,700 starting MSRP – built with 19-inch wheels, a six-speed automatic transmission, power driver’s seat, heated front seats, a sunroof, and simulated leather upholstery.
- Mazda6 Grand Touring – $29,200 starting MSRP – built with a 250-hp 2.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine, 11-speaker sound system, satellite radio, and navigation system.
- Mazda6 Grand Touring Reserve – $31,700 starting MSRP – built with a heated steering wheel, power passenger seat, driver memory settings, leather seating, and adaptive headlights.
- Mazda6 Signature – $34,750 starting MSRP – built with a front grille in Gunmetal finish, wood interior trim, upgraded leather seating, LED interior lighting, a surround-view camera, and front and rear parking sensors.
Mazda6 Packages & Options
The i-ACTIVSENSE® Package doesn’t come standard for the Mazda6 Sport models while it does on higher trim levels like the Mazda6 Signature. This package offers plenty of driver-assist features to help you safely navigate Stockton. These features include:
- Smart Brake Support with Collision Warning
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Lane-keep Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- High Beam Control
- Auto on/off headlights
- Rain-sensing variable-intermittent windshield wipers
As far as color options go, you’ll find that the Mazda6 is available in colors such as Machine Gray Metallic paint, Snowflake White Pearl Mica paint, and Soul Red Crystal Metallic paint.
Find Your Mazda6 Midsize Sedan at Tracy Mazda
More From Tracy Mazda
Contact Us The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a versatile crossover model that brings plenty of style and performance to the Manteca roads. But what about the 2019 Mazda CX-5 gas mileage? You’ll certainly be impressed with the efficiency of this model, but the numbers will vary slightly based on which trim level you decide to…
At a starting MSRP of $21,950, the 2018 Mazda6 offers five configurations loaded with high-tech features including options like i-ACTIVSENSE® and exterior paint options you won’t find elsewhere. Compare the new Mazda6 configurations below from price to features and find the one that’s best for your Manteca driving needs. New Mazda6 for Sale Mazda6 Overview Mazda6…
Whether you want to bolster the sportiness of your MX-5 Miata or add subtle upgrades here and there, your options are seemingly endless. Tracy Mazda offers a fully stocked inventory of Mazda Miata parts and accessories. Manteca owners can find OEM tires, cargo storage mediums, tech upgrades, and much more. Learn more about Mazda performance parts…