2019 Mazda CX-5 Towing Capacity
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a midsize SUV with plenty of interior space and a powerful, yet efficient, engine. Learn more about this capable model and how much the 2019 Mazda CX-5 can tow with Tracy Mazda, your local Mazda retailer. The best way to experience this Mazda SUV performance features is by taking a test drive. Visit today and learn more about our available Mazda CX-5 lease deals!
How Much Can the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Tow?
The new CX-5 has a Mazda towing capacity of 2,000 pounds across all five trim levels. These SUVs are equipped with front-wheel drive but are available with all-wheel drive. The following specs and features help the Mazda CX-5 tow:
- SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L four-cylinder engine cylinder deactivation that delivers 187 hp and 186 lb-ft of torque.
- Front-wheel drive or available i-ACTIV® AWD.
- SKYACTIV®-Drive six-speed automatic transmission with manual shift and sport mode.
- SKYACTIV®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control Plus.
Mazda Features for Safer Towing
Thanks to the abundance of features in the Mazda CX-5, you can easily tow all you need around Stockton. Whether you have the Mazda CX-5 tow hitch attached or not, you can drive safer on Lanthrop commutes. This includes:
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System helps you maintain control and stability, even with towing 2,000 pounds behind you.
- Hill Launch Assist senses when you are parked on an incline. It hold the brakes down until you press the gas pedal to ensure you don’t roll.
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution and Brake Assist provides you with you additional braking power when necessary.
- Smart City Brake Support works to prevent low-speed fender-benders while in traffic.
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring makes it easier to safely change lanes.
Test Drive the Mazda CX-5 at Tracy Mazda
The best way to experience the new Mazda CX-5 is to take your favorite trim for a test drive. When looking for the right new or used Mazda SUV, you can trust in the large inventory at Tracy Mazda. Browse our models, new vehicle specials, and more, then make your way to our dealership. If you have any questions in the meantime about our models, Mazda AWD vehicles, to compare the Mazda CX-3 vs. Mazda CX-5, learn about the Mazda CX-30 interior, Mazda CX-5 dimensions, Mazda CX-5 safety ratings, Mazda CX-5 color options, and more, don’t hesitate to contact Tracy Mazda, your local Mazda dealer, today!
More About the 2019 Mazda CX-5 From Tracy Mazda
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a midsize SUV with plenty of interior space and a powerful, yet efficient, engine. Learn more about this capable model and how much the 2019 Mazda CX-5 can tow with Tracy Mazda, your local Mazda retailer. The best way to experience this Mazda SUV performance features is by taking a test…
Contact Us The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a versatile crossover model that brings plenty of style and performance to the Manteca roads. But what about the 2019 Mazda CX-5 gas mileage? You’ll certainly be impressed with the efficiency of this model, but the numbers will vary slightly based on which trim level you decide to…