2019 Mazda CX-5 Gas Mileage
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a versatile crossover model that brings plenty of style and performance to the Manteca roads. But what about the 2019 Mazda CX-5 gas mileage? You’ll certainly be impressed with the efficiency of this model, but the numbers will vary slightly based on which trim level you decide to bring home. Explore the Mazda CX-5 efficient SUV in more detail below, or head to Tracy Mazda to see it in person.
Engines and Efficiency
The Mazda CX-5 gas mileage will depend on which engine you have in your vehicle. The new Mazda CX-5 comes with two engine options to choose from. Compare the engine options and the 2019 Mazda CX-5 mpg below.
- 2.5L SKYACTIV®-G DOHC 16-valve four-cylinder with cylinder deactivation generates 187 hp and 186 lb-ft of torque
- This engine offers an EPA-estimated 25 city and 31 highway mpg with FWD or 24 city and 30 highway mpg with AWD
- 2.5T SKYACTIV®-G dynamic pressure turbo DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT generates 227 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque
- This engine offers an EPA-estimated 22 city and 27 highway mpg and only comes available in AWD
In addition to powerful engines, other performance features play a role in the 2019 Mazda CX-5 gas mileage. Your Stockton commute will be more efficient because of the following performance features.
- SKYACTIV® VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control Plus
- SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission with manual shift and Sport Mode
- Fuel capacity of 15.3 gallons
- Available predictive i-ACTIV AWD®
- Dynamic drive selection
- MAZDA CONNECT
- Active Driving Display
- Variety of safety features
The Mazda CX-5 comes in five trim levels, so you can choose the style and efficiency that makes sense for your Lanthrop driving needs.
- 2.5L engine
- Grand Touring
- 2.5T engine
- Grand Touring Reserve
Test Drive the Mazda CX-5 at Tracy Mazda
Want to explore the 2019 Mazda CX-5 in person? Head to Tracy Mazda and see the impressive lineup of vehicles or find out more about our new vehicle specials, compare the Mazda CX-5 to the Toyota RAV4, learn about the i-Activ AWD® system, explore the Mazda CX-5 towing capacity, to compare the Mazda CX-3 vs. Mazda CX-5, or Mazda CX-5 vs. Nissan Rogue, even learn more about SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY or how to open the Mazda key fob. Contact us today to schedule your visit as well as to ask about Mazda AWD vehicles and find the best beaches near Stockton to visit.
More About the 2019 Mazda CX-5 From Tracy Mazda
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a midsize SUV with plenty of interior space and a powerful, yet efficient, engine. Learn more about this capable model and how much the 2019 Mazda CX-5 can tow with Tracy Mazda, your local Mazda retailer. The best way to experience this Mazda SUV performance features is by taking a test…
Contact Us The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a versatile crossover model that brings plenty of style and performance to the Manteca roads. But what about the 2019 Mazda CX-5 gas mileage? You’ll certainly be impressed with the efficiency of this model, but the numbers will vary slightly based on which trim level you decide to…