2020 MAZDA CX-30 Price
The 2020 Mazda CX-30 is finally here. Now that drivers can experience the performance, interior comforts, and high-end technology of this model in person, it’s time to talk price. The Mazda CX-30 price starts at $21,900 MSRP* for the basic model. If you decide to add on more luxury features, like on the Premium Package, for example, the price would go up. The new Mazda CX-30 has a wide range of options for every budget and lifestyle. Check out our new vehicle specials, then learn more below with the Tracy Mazda experts!
MAZDA CX-30 Performance Specs
The new Mazda CX-30 is built with a high-efficiency Skyactiv®-G 2.5L 16-valve, 4-cylinder engine with VVT, paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission with manual shift and Sport modes. To bring your Mazda CX-30 to the next level of handling and overall performance on Lanthrop roads, opt for the available i-Activ AWD® with Off-Road Traction Assist. Want to experience the Mazda CX-30 performance or interior features or yourself? Schedule a test drive at Tracy Mazda.
MAZDA CX-30 Price Options By Trim Levels
MAZDA CX-30 – $21,900 MSRP*
- Interior features include a push-button start, 7-inch LCD meter display, a dynamic 8-speaker audio system with Mazda Harmonic Acoustics, and the Mazda Connect™ infotainment system with 8.8-inch full-color display, and more!
- The suite of safety featuresbegins witha rearview camera, Dynamic Stability Control, Lane-Keep Assist, Smart Brake Support, Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go among many others.
The MAZDA CX-30 Select Package – $23,900*
- The Select Package interior featuresadd real luxury with leatherette-trimmed seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear selector, Apple CarPlay™ integration, Android Auto™ integration, and a Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry System to make every bit of your ride as smooth as possible.
- Added Select Package safety features include the innovative Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Traffic Alert, which brings you access to all your surroundings.
The MAZDA CX-30 Preferred Package – $26,200*
- Additional interior featuresinclude: heated front seats, Bose®12-speaker premium audio system, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat and much more!
- Added exterior features of the Prefered Packagebring you power side mirrors with memory function, a shark-fin antenna, and a front grille with gloss finish.
The MAZDA CX-30 Premium Package – $28,200*
- When you upgrade to the highest level, you’ll have interior featuressuch as a windshield-projected full-color Active Driving Display, perforated leather-trimmed seats, and steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters.
- Exterior optionsour team loves include a Power sliding-glass moonroof, LED headlights and taillights, a Rear Power Liftgate and roof rails for all your Lanthrop cargo needs.
Test Drive the MAZDA CX-30 at Tracy Mazda
Find the right Mazda CX-30 for you and your daily commutes. We can also help you compare the Mazda CX-3 vs. Mazda CX-30. Not sure about the 2020 Mazda CX-30 price? Check out our available new vehicle specials and Mazda lease deals to help you save even more. Our finance team is here to help. If you’re ready to get the process started, apply for financing online to get pre-approved today!
More From Tracy Mazda
Drivers from Manteca to Stockton are wondering what is in the Mazda CX-30 interior. If you’re looking for a compact SUV with tons of interior space, a long list of standard features, and a high-end look at a mainstream price point – the Mazda CX-30 is for you. The sleek interior design of this efficient…
The 2020 Mazda CX-30 is finally here. Now that drivers can experience the performance, interior comforts, and high-end technology of this model in person, it’s time to talk price. The Mazda CX-30 price starts at $21,900 MSRP* for the basic model. If you decide to add on more luxury features, like on the Premium Package,…
The 2020 Mazda3 gas mileage can get up to 27 mpg city/36 mpg highway* depending on the trim level you choose. And with innovative Mazda technology, drivers will get the strong performance needed on Lanthrop roads and beyond without compromising efficiency. Learn more about the new Mazda3 gas mileage ratings with Tracy Mazda then take your…
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a midsize SUV with plenty of interior space and a powerful, yet efficient, engine. Learn more about this capable model and how much the 2019 Mazda CX-5 can tow with Tracy Mazda, your local Mazda retailer. The best way to experience this Mazda SUV performance features is by taking a test…
How much can a Mazda CX-9 tow? The 2019 Mazda CX-9 can tow up to 3,500 pounds with either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive.* This can allow for a small trailer to be added on so you can bring everything you need with on your next Manteca adventure. With a powerful performance and added safety…