Mazda Dominates the Daily News Auto Awards
Manteca and Stockton drivers should know that Mazda dominated the Daily News Auto Awards by receiving more mentions than any other manufacturer. From the convertible Mazda MX-5 Miata to the adventurous 2016 Mazda CX-3, Mazda was able to take home five of these coveted top ratings.
Daily News? Auto Awards
Daily News Autos took on the task of determining the best cars, trucks, and SUVs in 16 separate categories, including everything from supercars to sedans to cargo-haulers. In the words of Daily News Autos Editor Nick Kurczewski, “We created these awards to honor best-in-class vehicles for a wide range of consumers.”
Competition was fierce. A team of 9 automotive journalists with over 100 years of combined experience testing and reviewing vehicles painstakingly evaluated each one. They were given one clear-cut criterion: “Within each category, rank the vehicle in the order that you would recommend them to your family, members, friends and co-workers.”
Mazda Outperforms the Competition
With such a wide array of different vehicles being considered, it was always going to be hard to place on this prestigious list, but Mazda managed it. In fact, they managed it five times, taking almost one third of all places in the list and ultimately winning more awards than any other car manufacturer for 2016.
- 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata: This spirited two-seater convertible beat out the competition to become the Fun Car Winner.
- The 2016 Mazda3: With its efficient engines and fluid styling, the Mazda3 was always going to be the Small Car Winner.
- The 2016 Mazda6: With its roomy cabin, smooth performance, and high-end features, this was a clear choice for the Family Car Winner.
- The 2016 Mazda CX-3: The Mazda CX-3 is able to cruise comfortably on the highway and take on the great outdoors, so it was named the SUV Winner.
- The 2016 Mazda CX-5: The Mazda CX-5 earned the Small SUV Winner slot thanks to its agile handling, top safety scores, and versatile interior.
You’ll Find These Award-Winning Vehicles When You Come to Tracy Mazda
Lanthrop and Turlock drivers shouldn’t wait to come down to Tracy Mazda so they can check out these vehicles in person or even arrange a test-drive. Just drop by today, or contact our sales team for more information.