Mazda Miata Parts: What Are Your Options?
Whether you want to bolster the sportiness of your MX-5 Miata or add subtle upgrades here and there, your options are seemingly endless. Tracy Mazda offers a fully stocked inventory of Mazda Miata parts and accessories. Manteca owners can find OEM tires, cargo storage mediums, tech upgrades, and much more. Learn more about Mazda performance parts and accessories below!
Mazda Performance Parts
Need a replacement part for your Miata’s suspension or braking system? Tracy Mazda can help you find the right solution for your vehicle’s trim and year. Here are a few examples of Miata performance parts:
- Roll Bars
- Clutch, Flywheel, and Drivetrain Parts
- Exhaust System
- Wheels and Tires
High-Quality Mazda Accessories
Mazda models are easy to customize — and the Miata is no exception. Here are just a few accessory options available to Stockton owners:
- Doorsill Trim Plates: Your passengers will know they’re entering a Miata from the start.
- Cargo Net: Keep your belongings secure while you travel.
- Navigation System: Lane guidance, voice commands, and 3D maps will help you navigate Lanthrop.
- Chrome Wheel Locks (Shown Above): Custom-keyed wheel locks will keep your Miata safe and secure while you’re away.
Mazda OEM Parts vs. Aftermarket Parts
Compared to OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts, aftermarket parts usually cheaper.
That doesn’t mean they’re a better value, though. Mazda parts are designed to fit your vehicle’s trim and year — aftermarket parts aren’t. Additionally, Mazda auto parts and accessories are covered under warranty:
Warranty Coverage for 1996 and Newer Vehicles
- 12 months/12,000 miles — whichever comes first (starting on the date the part was installed)
- Parts labor is also covered.
- You must provide a copy of the Mazda dealer repair order, showing the part installation was completed at an authorized Mazda dealer.
Shop Genuine Parts and Accessories at Tracy Mazda Near Turlock!
More from Tracy Mazda
Drivers from Manteca to Stockton are wondering what is in the Mazda CX-30 interior. If you’re looking for a compact SUV with tons of interior space, a long list of standard features, and a high-end look at a mainstream price point – the Mazda CX-30 is for you. The sleek interior design of this efficient…
The 2020 Mazda CX-30 is finally here. Now that drivers can experience the performance, interior comforts, and high-end technology of this model in person, it’s time to talk price. The Mazda CX-30 price starts at $21,900 MSRP* for the basic model. If you decide to add on more luxury features, like on the Premium Package,…
The 2020 Mazda3 gas mileage can get up to 27 mpg city/36 mpg highway* depending on the trim level you choose. And with innovative Mazda technology, drivers will get the strong performance needed on Lanthrop roads and beyond without compromising efficiency. Learn more about the new Mazda3 gas mileage ratings with Tracy Mazda then take your…