Mazda Miata Parts: What Are Your Options?
Whether you want to bolster the sportiness of your MX-5 Miata or add subtle upgrades here and there, your options are seemingly endless. Tracy Mazda offers a fully stocked inventory of Mazda Miata parts and accessories. Manteca owners can find OEM tires, cargo storage mediums, tech upgrades, and much more. Learn more about Mazda performance parts and accessories below!
Mazda Performance Parts
Need a replacement part for your Miata’s suspension or braking system? Tracy Mazda can help you find the right solution for your vehicle’s trim and year. Here are a few examples of Miata performance parts:
- Roll Bars
- Clutch, Flywheel, and Drivetrain Parts
- Exhaust System
- Wheels and Tires
High-Quality Mazda Accessories
Mazda models are easy to customize — and the Miata is no exception. Here are just a few accessory options available to Stockton owners:
- Doorsill Trim Plates: Your passengers will know they’re entering a Miata from the start.
- Cargo Net: Keep your belongings secure while you travel.
- Navigation System: Lane guidance, voice commands, and 3D maps will help you navigate Modesto.
- Chrome Wheel Locks (Shown Above): Custom-keyed wheel locks will keep your Miata safe and secure while you’re away.
Mazda OEM Parts vs. Aftermarket Parts
Compared to OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts, aftermarket parts usually cheaper.
That doesn’t mean they’re a better value, though. Mazda parts are designed to fit your vehicle’s trim and year — aftermarket parts aren’t. Additionally, Mazda auto parts and accessories are covered under warranty:
Warranty Coverage for 1996 and Newer Vehicles
- 12 months/12,000 miles — whichever comes first (starting on the date the part was installed)
- Parts labor is also covered.
- You must provide a copy of the Mazda dealer repair order, showing the part installation was completed at an authorized Mazda dealer.
Shop Genuine Parts and Accessories at Tracy Mazda Near Turlock!
More from Tracy Mazda
How much can a Mazda CX-9 tow? The 2019 Mazda CX-9 can tow up to 3,500 pounds with either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive.* This can allow for a small trailer to be added on so you can bring everything you need with on your next Manteca adventure. With a powerful performance and added safety…
There are different options on tire size when it comes to the Mazda3. The sizes you need depend on the year of the model. Take a look at the Mazda3 tire sizes at Tracy Mazda then see what tools you may need to help you decide on the perfect tires for your new Mazda model. If…
Contact Us The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a versatile crossover model that brings plenty of style and performance to the Manteca roads. But what about the 2019 Mazda CX-5 gas mileage? You’ll certainly be impressed with the efficiency of this model, but the numbers will vary slightly based on which trim level you decide to…