2017 Mazda3 4-Door Technology
The 2017 Mazda3 4-Door can be fitted with the kind of state of the art technology seldom seen outside of the luxury segment. Whether you need to take advantage of concert-style sound, next-generation infotainment, or the very latest semi-autonomous driving technologies, the Mazda3 4-Door is guaranteed to impress.
Comfort and Convenience Technology
The 2017 Mazda3 4-Door breaks the trend common in compact sedans by allowing drivers to enjoy top of the line technologies, including:
- Full-Color Active Driving Display: Projects driving information directly onto your windshield, allowing you to keep tabs without having to take your eyes from the road.
- Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound System: Fine-tuned for the Mazda3’s specific interior dimensions, this nine-speaker sound system delivers professional-grade audio.
- MAZDA CONNECT Infotainment System: Allows you to enjoy Pandora, Stitcher, and Aha internet radio and send or receive texts using a 7-inch touchscreen or enhanced voice recognition.
- Mazda Navigation System: Quickly maps out the fastest path from A to B, whether you’re heading from Manteca to Stockton or from Lanthrop to Turlock.
Driver Assistance Technology
If the 2017 Mazda3 4-Door’s comfort and convenience technologies aren’t enough, fear not. The vehicle also plays host to an astoundingly comprehensive range of driver assistance features courtesy of the i-ACTIVSENSE package, which includes:
- High Beam Control: Your Mazda3 4-Door can detect incoming vehicles; when you’re travelling in the dark away from streetlights, it will automatically turn your high beams off as a car approaches and then switch them back on when it passes.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert: This innovative system scans the road to make sure vehicles aren’t approaching from the left or right while you’re reversing.
- Lane Departure Warning System: Sometimes you’re sleepy or distracted, and that can lead you to drift out of your chosen lane. When the Mazda3 4-Door notices you doing so without signaling, a warning will be provided.
- Lane Keep Assist: Should you fail to react to the Lane Departure Warning System, corrective steering pressure will be applied.
- Adaptive Front Lighting System: As you corner, the headlights will turn with your steering input, so you’ll never lack anything less than total illumination.
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring: A chime and a warning light in your side mirror alert you when a car has entered your blind spot, or even when a fast car is about to enter it.
- Mazda Cruise Control: This high-end radar cruise control system can adjust your cruising speed up and down to maintain a healthy distance between your Mazda3 4-Door and the vehicle ahead.
The 2017 Mazda3 4-Door is Now Available from Tracy Mazda
The technologies found inside the 2017 Mazda3 4-door only serve to underline just how much further it’s willing to push itself than the competition. If you’d like to explore the latest Mazda3 features further, just contact one of the team at Tracy Mazda or drop by our showroom.