2018 Mazda3 Reviews
The experts can’t get enough of the 2018 Mazda3, praising it for its responsive handling, stunning design, and impressive suite of standard and available safety features. In fact, in every one of the 2018 Mazda3 reviews we found, they gave us another reason to recommend the Mazda3 to all our Stockton neighbors.
What Are the Critics Saying?
You don’t have to take our word for it. See what these unbiased experts had to say after they spent some time behind the wheel of a Mazda3 trim:
- U.S. News: “Fantastic handling and a high-quality interior are just a couple of reasons why it places in the top third of our rankings.”
- Edmunds: “Inside and out, the Mazda3 is attractive, and plenty of elements give it a more upmarket appeal.”
- Motor Trend: “The Mazda3’s chassis continues to be its defining feature, giving it its sporty driving dynamics.”
- The Car Connection: “The already-impressive safety scorecard for the Mazda 3 gets a big boost from active safety features made standard this year.”
2018 Mazda3 Highlights
So, what Mazda3 features have the critics so excited? We’re glad you asked:
- Performance: The Mazda3 is powered by a SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L DOHC 4-cylinder with VVT that makes 155 hp and 150 lb.-ft. of torque or the SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder with VVT capable of 184 hp and 185 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Interior: Those long drives to Modesto become something to look forward to thanks to features like dual-zone climate control, Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry, power-adjustable seats with lumbar support, Bose® 9-speaker performance audio with Centerpoint 2 and Audio Pilot 2, and the innovative MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system with Commander control and hands-free calling.
- Safety: The Mazda is designed to keep body and soul together with safety features like advanced front airbags with passenger weight sensors, whiplash-reducing headrests, Hill Launch Assist, rearview camera system, SKYACTIV®-Body Ring Structure, Smart City Brake Support, Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, and more.
Check Out Our Blog!
Get your Mazda3 questions answered on our blog or when you stop by Tracy Mazda to speak to one of our onsite experts about any of the vehicles in our inventory and the affordable financing options available to take your favorite home today. While you’re here, check out our our comparison between the Mazda3 Touring and the Mazda3 Grand Touring.
The 2020 Mazda3 gas mileage can get up to 27 mpg city/36 mpg highway* depending on the trim level you choose. And with innovative Mazda technology, drivers will get the strong performance needed on Modesto roads and beyond without compromising efficiency. Learn more about the new Mazda3 gas mileage ratings with Tracy Mazda then take your…
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a midsize SUV with plenty of interior space and a powerful, yet efficient, engine. Learn more about this capable model and how much the 2019 Mazda CX-5 can tow with Tracy Mazda, your local Mazda retailer. The best way to experience this Mazda SUV performance features is by taking a test…
How much can a Mazda CX-9 tow? The 2019 Mazda CX-9 can tow up to 3,500 pounds with either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive.* This can allow for a small trailer to be added on so you can bring everything you need with on your next Manteca adventure. With a powerful performance and added safety…
There are different options on tire size when it comes to the Mazda3. The sizes you need depend on the year of the model. Take a look at the Mazda3 tire sizes at Tracy Mazda then see what tools you may need to help you decide on the perfect tires for your new Mazda model. If…
Contact Us The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a versatile crossover model that brings plenty of style and performance to the Manteca roads. But what about the 2019 Mazda CX-5 gas mileage? You’ll certainly be impressed with the efficiency of this model, but the numbers will vary slightly based on which trim level you decide to…
At a starting MSRP of $21,950, the 2018 Mazda6 offers five configurations loaded with high-tech features including options like i-ACTIVSENSE® and exterior paint options you won’t find elsewhere. Compare the new Mazda6 configurations below from price to features and find the one that’s best for your Manteca driving needs. New Mazda6 for Sale Mazda6 Overview Mazda6…