2018 Mazda3 Reviews
The experts can’t get enough of the 2018 Mazda3, praising it for its responsive handling, stunning design, and impressive suite of standard and available safety features. In fact, in every one of the 2018 Mazda3 reviews we found, they gave us another reason to recommend the Mazda3 to all our Stockton neighbors.
What Are the Critics Saying?
You don’t have to take our word for it. See what these unbiased experts had to say after they spent some time behind the wheel of a Mazda3 trim:
- U.S. News: “Fantastic handling and a high-quality interior are just a couple of reasons why it places in the top third of our rankings.”
- Edmunds: “Inside and out, the Mazda3 is attractive, and plenty of elements give it a more upmarket appeal.”
- Motor Trend: “The Mazda3’s chassis continues to be its defining feature, giving it its sporty driving dynamics.”
- The Car Connection: “The already-impressive safety scorecard for the Mazda 3 gets a big boost from active safety features made standard this year.”
2018 Mazda3 Highlights
So, what Mazda3 features have the critics so excited? We’re glad you asked:
- Performance: The Mazda3 is powered by a SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L DOHC 4-cylinder with VVT that makes 155 hp and 150 lb.-ft. of torque or the SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder with VVT capable of 184 hp and 185 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Interior: Those long drives to Lanthrop become something to look forward to thanks to features like dual-zone climate control, Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry, power-adjustable seats with lumbar support, Bose® 9-speaker performance audio with Centerpoint 2 and Audio Pilot 2, and the innovative MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system with Commander control and hands-free calling.
- Safety: The Mazda is designed to keep body and soul together with safety features like advanced front airbags with passenger weight sensors, whiplash-reducing headrests, Hill Launch Assist, rearview camera system, SKYACTIV®-Body Ring Structure, Smart City Brake Support, Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, and more.
Check Out Our Blog!
Get your Mazda3 questions answered on our blog or when you stop by Tracy Mazda to speak to one of our onsite experts about any of the vehicles in our inventory and the affordable financing options available to take your favorite home today. While you’re here, check out our our comparison between the Mazda3 Touring and the Mazda3 Grand Touring.
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 isn’t only the most powerful Mazda CX-5 ever— it’s also the most striking. From its sloping hood lines and bold angles, to its shark fin antenna and captivating Mazda CX-5 color options, it demands attention throughout Tracy and beyond. If you’re interested in the new 2020 Mazda CX-5, get excited to…
It’s important to stay safe during the COVID-19 outbreak. This is why our dealership is taking several precautions in order to keep both our customers and our employees safe. No matter if you’re in need of a new vehicle or your current vehicle is in need of a repair, our team can help while giving…
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 is a family-oriented SUV that has plenty to offer drivers and their passengers. This model is equipped with a full list of high-end features, including a suite of safety innovations that helped earn this model high safety ratings. Learn more about the Mazda CX-5 safety ratings and other Mazda safety ratings…
Shopping for a new Mazda 3-row SUV in Manteca? While the new Mazda CX-9 offers an impressive towing capacity, the Mazda CX-9 interior provides a bevy of features. Thanks to the spacious Mazda CX-9 dimensions, the third row seating SUV delivers a roomy cabin with plenty of space for transporting the family on a vacation…
The family-friendly Mazda CX-5 offers drivers a new Mazda SUV equipped with innovative technology, a configurable, high-end interior, and much more for an affordable price. With up to 30.9 cubic feet of cargo space and folding rear seats, you can rest assured that everyone and everything you need to bring along with fit comfortably. Learn…
Drivers from Manteca to Stockton are wondering what is in the Mazda CX-30 interior. If you’re looking for a compact SUV with tons of interior space, a long list of standard features, and a high-end look at a mainstream price point – the Mazda CX-30 is for you. The sleek interior design of this efficient…