2016 Mazda6 Grand Touring Trim
Manteca and Stockton might be wondering what the differences are between all three trims on the 2016 Mazda6, so we’ve put together this overview of the Mazda6 Grand Touring trim to show how it excels above the two lower trims. At the top of the line, the Mazda6 Grand Touring offers a host of luxury features and added comfort compared to the base and mid-range trims. You’ll also find an optional package that is only available with the top-of-the-line model, and it offers more of what drivers want and need. Keep reading to learn more about the high-end features of the 2016 Mazda6 Grand Touring.
Luxury and Convenience
The 2016 Mazda6 Grand Touring provides an array of luxury amenities to make each and every ride a pleasant one. Lanthrop and Turlock drivers will feel relaxed in the Mazda6 Grand Touring with features like:
- Dual-zone automatic climate control: With dual-zone climate control, you and your passenger can both be comfortable at whatever temperature suits you best.
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink: Never worry about being blinded by the headlights of a car behind you at nighttime again. The auto-dimming feature automatically adjusts your rearview mirror to reduce glare.
- 8-way power driver’s seat with power lumbar support: Adjust your seat in eight different directions and you can also adjust the lumbar support to just the right amount of support.
- 6-way power front passenger seat: Your passenger will also sit comfortably thanks to the 6-way power adjustment that will have them sitting just right.
- Heated front seats: On those cool mornings, it’s nice to have a heated seat to make you that much warmer and comfortable.
- Leather-trimmed seats: Adds just that little extra bit of luxuriousness.
- Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound System with AudioPilot 2 and 11 speakers: Enjoy your perfect soundtrack with crystal clear sound.
Optional Safety Technology Package
If you’re the type of driver that wants even more luxury, then you’ll want to add the optional GT Technology Package. This package is only available with the Mazda6 Grand Touring trim and includes additional driver-assistance technologies such as:
- i-ELOOP regenerative engine braking: This system captures energy when you take your foot off the accelerator and then uses the energy to power the car’s electrical components.
- Mazda radar cruise control with close proximity warning: Helps maintain a safe distance between you and the vehicle ahead of you by providing audible and visual warnings when it senses your vehicle is getting too close.
- Lane departure warning system: Alerts you if the car drifts unintentionally from its current lane.
- High Beam Control (HBC): Automatically switches back and forth from high to low beams when it detects oncoming traffic.
- Smart Brake Support (SBS) with collision warning: Minimizes frontal collisions when driving at low speeds by applying the brakes if it determines that a collision is unavoidable.
Come to Tracy Mazda Today to Drive the 2016 Mazda6 Grand Touring
Manteca and Stockton drivers can take luxury to a whole new level when they take home the 2016 Mazda6 Grand Touring. Come to Tracy Mazda today to see for yourself why this sedan is a standout on the road.