2018 Mazda6 Reviews
For Stockton drivers in search of a powerful, sleek, turbocharged sedan, the 2018 Mazda6 just makes sense. The latest reviews back that up with critics praising the Mazda’s design, construction, power, and comfort. Read on to see what they had to say and learn why, if you want a better value for your car-buying dollar, we think the Mazda6 should be at the top of your list.
High Praise for the 2018 Mazda6
The critics can’t stop talking about this potent sedan, and we love what they have to say:
- Motor Trend: “The Mazda6 is fun to drive and offers great steering feel.”
- J.D. Power and Associates: “The Mazda 6 remains one of the more appealing cars in its class.”
- U.S. News: “It’s incredibly sharp handling, responsive steering, and comfortable ride combine to deliver one of the most enjoyable driving experiences in the class.”
- The Car Connection: “Given the lithe, sporty feel of last year’s Mazda6, we have high expectations for the 2018.”
2018 Mazda6 Highlights
The re-engineered Mazda6 offers plenty of upscale reasons to look forward to the Lanthrop commute again, from steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters to Mazda Navigation, Radar Cruise Control, and so much more:
- Power to Spare: Drivers can choose from the available turbocharged SKYACTIV®– G 2.5T engine, delivering 227 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque or the standard SKYACTIV®2-G 2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT capable of 184 hp and 185 lb-ft of torque.
- Interior Luxury: Available amenities like Nappa leather, Bose® 11-speaker Centerpointe 2 Surround Audio with AudioPilot 2, heated front seats, and dual-zone automatic climate control meet standard features like remote keyless entry, pushbutton start, and MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system with multifunction Command control for an enviable daily drive.
- Advanced Safety: The Mazda6 is engineered for security with standard equipment that includes Dynamic Stability Control, ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, advanced front airbags with passenger weight sensor, rearview camera, Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, and much more.
Check Out Our Blog!
Learn more about the revamped 2018 Mazda6 by giving it a spin at Tracy Mazda, the go-to dealer in Tracy, CA. While you’re here, be sure to check out our overview of the Mazda model lineup. While you’re here, check out our guide to the Mazda6 safety ratings.
Drivers from Manteca to Stockton are wondering what is in the Mazda CX-30 interior. If you’re looking for a compact SUV with tons of interior space, a long list of standard features, and a high-end look at a mainstream price point – the Mazda CX-30 is for you. The sleek interior design of this efficient…
The 2020 Mazda CX-30 is finally here. Now that drivers can experience the performance, interior comforts, and high-end technology of this model in person, it’s time to talk price. The Mazda CX-30 price starts at $21,900 MSRP* for the basic model. If you decide to add on more luxury features, like on the Premium Package,…
The 2020 Mazda3 gas mileage can get up to 27 mpg city/36 mpg highway* depending on the trim level you choose. And with innovative Mazda technology, drivers will get the strong performance needed on Lanthrop roads and beyond without compromising efficiency. Learn more about the new Mazda3 gas mileage ratings with Tracy Mazda then take your…
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a midsize SUV with plenty of interior space and a powerful, yet efficient, engine. Learn more about this capable model and how much the 2019 Mazda CX-5 can tow with Tracy Mazda, your local Mazda retailer. The best way to experience this Mazda SUV performance features is by taking a test…
How much can a Mazda CX-9 tow? The 2019 Mazda CX-9 can tow up to 3,500 pounds with either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive.* This can allow for a small trailer to be added on so you can bring everything you need with on your next Manteca adventure. With a powerful performance and added safety…
There are different options on tire size when it comes to the Mazda3. The sizes you need depend on the year of the model. Take a look at the Mazda3 tire sizes at Tracy Mazda then see what tools you may need to help you decide on the perfect tires for your new Mazda model. If…
*2017 model shown. See dealer for details.