2018 Mazda6 Reviews
For Stockton drivers in search of a powerful, sleek, turbocharged sedan, the 2018 Mazda6 just makes sense. The latest reviews back that up with critics praising the Mazda’s design, construction, power, and comfort. Read on to see what they had to say and learn why, if you want a better value for your car-buying dollar, we think the Mazda6 should be at the top of your list.
High Praise for the 2018 Mazda6
The critics can’t stop talking about this potent sedan, and we love what they have to say:
- Motor Trend: “The Mazda6 is fun to drive and offers great steering feel.”
- J.D. Power and Associates: “The Mazda 6 remains one of the more appealing cars in its class.”
- U.S. News: “It’s incredibly sharp handling, responsive steering, and comfortable ride combine to deliver one of the most enjoyable driving experiences in the class.”
- The Car Connection: “Given the lithe, sporty feel of last year’s Mazda6, we have high expectations for the 2018.”
2018 Mazda6 Highlights
The re-engineered Mazda6 offers plenty of upscale reasons to look forward to the Modesto commute again, from steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters to Mazda Navigation, Radar Cruise Control, and so much more:
- Power to Spare: Drivers can choose from the available turbocharged SKYACTIV®– G 2.5T engine, delivering 227 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque or the standard SKYACTIV®2-G 2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT capable of 184 hp and 185 lb-ft of torque.
- Interior Luxury: Available amenities like Nappa leather, Bose® 11-speaker Centerpointe 2 Surround Audio with AudioPilot 2, heated front seats, and dual-zone automatic climate control meet standard features like remote keyless entry, pushbutton start, and MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system with multifunction Command control for an enviable daily drive.
- Advanced Safety: The Mazda6 is engineered for security with standard equipment that includes Dynamic Stability Control, ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, advanced front airbags with passenger weight sensor, rearview camera, Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, and much more.
Check Out Our Blog!
Learn more about the revamped 2018 Mazda6 by giving it a spin at Tracy Mazda, the go-to dealer in Tracy, CA. While you’re here, be sure to check out our overview of the Mazda model lineup. While you’re here, check out our guide to the Mazda6 safety ratings.
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a midsize SUV with plenty of interior space and a powerful, yet efficient, engine. Learn more about this capable model and how much the 2019 Mazda CX-5 can tow with Tracy Mazda, your local Mazda retailer. The best way to experience this Mazda SUV performance features is by taking a test…
How much can a Mazda CX-9 tow? The 2019 Mazda CX-9 can tow up to 3,500 pounds with either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive.* This can allow for a small trailer to be added on so you can bring everything you need with on your next Manteca adventure. With a powerful performance and added safety…
There are different options on tire size when it comes to the Mazda3. The sizes you need depend on the year of the model. Take a look at the Mazda3 tire sizes at Tracy Mazda then see what tools you may need to help you decide on the perfect tires for your new Mazda model. If…
Contact Us The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a versatile crossover model that brings plenty of style and performance to the Manteca roads. But what about the 2019 Mazda CX-5 gas mileage? You’ll certainly be impressed with the efficiency of this model, but the numbers will vary slightly based on which trim level you decide to…
At a starting MSRP of $21,950, the 2018 Mazda6 offers five configurations loaded with high-tech features including options like i-ACTIVSENSE® and exterior paint options you won’t find elsewhere. Compare the new Mazda6 configurations below from price to features and find the one that’s best for your Manteca driving needs. New Mazda6 for Sale Mazda6 Overview Mazda6…
Whether you want to bolster the sportiness of your MX-5 Miata or add subtle upgrades here and there, your options are seemingly endless. Tracy Mazda offers a fully stocked inventory of Mazda Miata parts and accessories. Manteca owners can find OEM tires, cargo storage mediums, tech upgrades, and much more. Learn more about Mazda performance parts…
*2017 model shown. See dealer for details.