2016 Mazda6 Sport
The 2016 Mazda6 has plenty to offer Manteca and Stockton drivers. The 2016 Mazda6 Sport, in particular, features a host of energetic and dynamic features that make cruising around a fun time — but what’s most impressive is the fact that this is the base model! Let’s take a closer look at the features and specs of the Mazda6 Sport.
Comfort and Convenience Features
While the 2016 Mazda6 Sport is a base trim, it is anything but basic. Lanthrop and Turlock drivers will find a number of comfort and convenience features that will enhance every journey, including:
- Rearview camera: When in reverse, a live feed of the area behind the Mazda6 will display on the in-dash touchscreen.
- Push-button start: Start up the Mazda6 with the convenience of pressing a button.
- 6-way manual driver’s and front passenger seat with manual lumbar support: Manually adjust your seat in six different directions to find the position that is most comfortable for you.
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob: You’ll feel the comfort when you grip these luxuriously wrapped leather features.
Stay connected with the latest in automotive technology that comes with the 2016 Mazda6 Sport. Drivers and passengers alike will enjoy:
- 7-inch touchscreen display: Expansive touchscreen display that lets you control your media and entertainment.
- Bluetooth handsfree phone and audio capability: Talk on your phone without having to take your hands from the wheel.
- SMS text message audio delivery and reply: Another convenient and safe feature that allows you to listen to your text messages automatically so you don’t have to take your eyes off the road.
- HD Radio: Get high-definition AM and FM radio channels and never worry about static or losing signal again.
- Pandora internet radio compatibility: Listen to your favorite Pandora radio channels right from the comfort of your Mazda6 Sport.
You won’t have to worry about safety in the 2016 Mazda6 Sport thanks to its long list of safety features, including:
- Advanced front airbags with seat belt-use, passenger-weight and sensors
- Front side-impact air bags and side-impact air curtains
- 3-point seat belts for all seating positions
- Front seat-belt pretensioners with force limiters
- Side-impact door beams
- Foldaway brake pedal assembly
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) and Traction Control System (TCS)
- Hill Launch Assist (HLA)
Each 2016 Mazda6 is equipped with the same mighty powertrain which puts Manteca and Stockton drivers in command of up to 184 hp and 185 lb-ft of torque. Paired to either a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic transmission with manual shift mode, the 2.5L engine can earn up to 25 mpg city/37 mpg highway with the former or 26 mpg city/38 mpg highway with the latter. Add the optional i-ELOOP system, and a 2016 Mazda6 with manual transmission can achieve up to 28 mpg city/40 mpg highway.
Learn More About the 2016 Mazda6 Sport Near Manteca and Stockton
While we’ve tried to cover all the important details about the 2016 Mazda6 Sport, there’s more to explore when you come to Tracy Mazda and get behind the wheel. For more information, contact us online or call 888-709-9705. We hope to see our Manteca and Stockton customers soon, so hurry up and pay us a visit today!