2016 Mazda6 Touring Trim
Manteca and Stockton drivers often come to us asking what the differences are between trims of the 2016 Mazda6. In this case, the Mazda6 Touring offers a number of refined features and added luxury compared to the base trim, in addition to more optional features. Keep reading to find out what defines the 2016 Mazda6 Touring.
Comfort and Convenience
The 2016 Mazda6 Touring is a bit more comfortable and more convenient than the base model. With the Mazda6 Touring, Lanthrop and Turlock drivers will get to enjoy all of the features of the Mazda6 Sport trim, as well as:
- Dual-zone automatic climate control: You and your passenger may disagree about the ideal temperature, but gone are the days where one of you has to suffer. With dual-zone climate control, you can each select the temperature that suits you best.
- Keyless entry: Never worry about fumbling for your keys with this convenient feature that makes entering the car seamless.
- 6-way power driver’s seat with manual lumbar support: Adjust your seat with the press of a button instead of manually like you would in the Mazda6 Sport.
- Leatherette-trimmed seats: Comfy and stylish, leatherette-trim seats add the extra something to the interior.
While the 2016 Mazda6 Touring trim might be just right for some Manteca and Stockton drivers, there are some who will want to beef up this trim with some added options. Unlike the base trim — which doesn’t allow upgrades — the Mazda6 Touring has two well-appointed packages to add, including:
- Moonroof Package: This package adds a power glass moonroof with one-touch-open feature and interior sunshade, a Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound system with AudioPilot 2 and 11 speakers, and SiriusXM satellite radio with a 4-month trial subscription.
- Technology Package: With this package, you’ll get additional tech features such as LED Headlights with auto leveling, LED Daytime running lights, Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS), Smart City Brake Support, auto on/off headlights, rain-sensing windshield wipers, auto-dimming rearview mirror with Homelink, auto-dimming driver’s side mirror, heated side mirrors, and heated front seats.
You’ll feel completely secure behind the wheel of the 2016 Mazda6 Touring with standard features like
- Advanced front airbags with seat belt-use
- Passenger-weight and sensors
- Front side-impact air bags and side-impact curtains
- 3-point seat belts for all seating positions
- Front seat-belt pretensioners with force limiters
In addition to these features, the Mazda6 Touring model also comes with Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) with Rear Cross Traffic Alert, which aids the driver when changing lanes to avoid collisions from objects that are difficult to see. Stockton and Turlock drivers will also be able to take advantage of Smart City Brake Support with the Technology Package, which helps to prevent accidents when the vehicle is moving at slower speeds — if an object is detected in front of the vehicle and you don’t brake, the vehicle will automatically do so.
Experience the 2016 Mazda6 Touring Near Stockton and Lanthrop, CA
With all of these amazing features, it’s easy to see why Manteca and Turlock drivers love the 2016 Mazda6 Touring. Head to Tracy Mazda today to see for yourself why this sedan is becoming more and more popular.