Mazda Releases Special Edition Premacy 20CS Aero Style Models
HIROSHIMA, Japan – Mazda Motor Corporation today announced the launch of two special edition versions of its seven-seat minivan, the Mazda Premacy (known overseas as the Mazda5) for the Japanese market. The Premacy 20CS Aero Style and Premacy 20CS Aero Style Touring Selection go on sale today at all Mazda, Mazda Anfini and Mazda Autozam dealerships throughout Japan.
Mazda Premacy 20CS Aero Style Touring Selection
The special edition 20CS Aero Style is based on the Premacy 20CS model grade. Special equipment includes high-quality 15-inch alloy wheels and popular aero-parts – side under spoilers and a rear roof spoiler – as well as an attractive price.
The Premacy 20CS Aero Style Touring Selection starts with the same equipment as the 20CS Aero Style and adds more special features from the Premacy’s option list, including a power sliding rear door on the passenger side with an Easy Closure function and discharge headlights.
Main features of the special edition Mazda Premacy 20CS Aero Style
Premacy 20CS (FWD model with a 2.0-liter double overhead camshaft [DOHC] Direct Injection Spark Ignition [DISI] engine and five-speed electronically-controlled Activematic automatic transmission) with black interior color theme.
* Side under spoilers
* Rear roof spoiler
* 15-inch alloy wheels with 195/65R15 91H tires
Main features of the special edition Mazda Premacy 20CS Aero Style Touring Selection
Special edition Premacy 20CS Aero Style (FWD model with 2.0-liter DOHC DISI engine and five-speed electronically-controlled Activematic automatic transmission)
* Discharge headlights (with low beam auto-leveling function)
* Auto-light system (which automatically switches on the vehicle headlights according to ambient light conditions)
* Rain-sensing windshield wipers with adjustable sensitivity
* Power sliding rear door (passenger side)
* Easy Closure function for sliding rear door (passenger side)
* Leather-wrapped steering wheel with silver bezel and leather-wrapped shift knob
Advanced keyless entry and start system (with answer-back function and automatic rear liftgate), two advanced keys, and immobilizer (approved by Japan?s Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transportation and Tourism)