While SUVs like the Mazda CX-9
and Mazda CX-5
serve admirably as family vehicles, sometimes a minivan is the right vehicle for the job. While Mazda currently doesn't offer a new minivan model, we're proud to offer plenty of used option, giving our customers access to a wide range of vehicles to suit their families. Just take a look at our selection of used minivans.
Should I Get a Minivan or an SUV?
SUV vs. minivan
is a consideration for many growing families, but there are some clear differences that can help you decide:
- Price: While there are exceptions, SUVs will generally cost more; this is especially true if you're looking at used minivans.
- Features: Generally, you'll have access to more comfort- and entertainment-focused features with a minivan—things like rear entertainment systems, sliding second-row seats, and more.
- Cargo Space: If you get a used minivan with fold-down second- and third-row seats its cargo capacity is likely to dwarf that of most SUVs.
- Performance: If performance and raw capability are what you're after, you'll likely want to consider some SUVs, which tend to have beefier engines.
- Fuel Economy: In most cases, minivans will have superior efficiency to comparable SUVs.
Want to take a look at a variety of pre-owned minivans? Come to our dealership
at 2680 Auto Plaza Dr. in Tracy CA and take a test-drive.