2016 Mazda3 s Grand Touring
The 2016 Mazda3 s Grand Touring caps the model’s trim levels by offering Stockton and Modesto drivers exceptional comfort, convenience, safety, and power. With a high-grade engine beneath the hood, leather seats in the cabin, and a host of features, this is a trim level that leaves nothing off the table, and you even have the choice of a Mazda3 4-Door or a Mazda3 5-Door with this trim level.
Mazda3 s Grand Touring Technology
The 2016 Mazda3 s Grand Touring is a top-level trim, so it should come as no surprise to Stockton and Modesto drivers that it offers a stunning range of comfort and convenience features as standard, including:
- Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Premium Nine-Speaker Bose Surround-Sound Audio System
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Heated Front Seats
- Six-Way Power Driver’s Seat
- Adaptive Xenon Headlights
All seats are leather-trimmed to ensure a first-class appearance and tremendous comfort, and drivers will be able to find their way without pulling over thanks to the inclusion of a cutting-edge GPS navigation system.
The 2016 Mazda3 has received both a top 5-star overall safety rating from the NHTSA and 2016 Top Safety Pick+ designation from the IIHS, so Stockton and Modesto drivers can depend on it to provide first-rate protection in the event of a collision.
The Mazda3 s Grand Touring even adds a range of driver-assistance features to increase your awareness and prevent accidents, including:
- Forward Collision Warning and Mitigation System: Constantly scans the area ahead of you, providing a warning if an obstruction is detected.
- Lane Departure Warning System: Monitors your position on the road, then provides an alert if you begin to deviate from your chosen lane without signaling.
- Adaptive Cruise Control. Automatically increases or decreases your cruising speed in order to account for the distance between your Mazda3 and the vehicle ahead.
Powertrain and MPG
The 2016 Mazda3 s Grand Touring equips a more powerful engine than the standard model. A 2.5L four-cylinder puts up to 184 hp and 185 lb-ft of torque at your disposal for an engaging and responsive ride. Unlike with the Mazda3 s Touring, the Mazda3 s Grand Touring offers drivers a choice of either a six-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmission, making up to 28 mpg in city and 39 mpg on the highway with the automatic.
Drive the 2016 Mazda3 s Grand Touring Near Stockton
You’ll find the 2016 Mazda3 s Grand Touring in the showroom at Tracy Mazda, so come down today for a test-drive near Stockton and Modesto. Alternatively, feel free to contact us for more information.