Mazdas are beautifully designed and expertly crafted for maximum performance, technology, and safety. Get in-depth information, reviews, and news on everything Mazda, direct from our resident Mazda expert.
The Mazda CX-30 has taken the subcompact SUV world by storm since its debut in 2020, delivering superior driving performance packaged in a sleek, compact design with an upscale cabin. For the 2022 model year, the new Mazda CX-30 now offers the stylish Carbon Edition, more standard features, a new exterior color, and comes with standard AWD – as it now does across the new Mazda CX lineup. The new 2022 Mazda CX-30 boasts a more engaging drive, plenty of tech and premium features, and is a Car and Driver 2022 Editors’ Choice.
Sophisticated Carbon Edition
With the success of the Carbon Edition during its 2021 debut year on select new Mazda models, the subcompact 2022 Mazda CX-30 now gets the Carbon treatment. The Carbon Edition features a red leather interior, 18-inch black aluminum alloy wheels, gloss black exterior accents, that distinctive – and exclusive – Polymetal Gray exterior paint, plus all of the features included in the Mazda CX-30 2.5 S Preferred package.
Signature Mazda Performance & Standard i-Activ AWD
As of the 2022 model year, all new Mazda CX models, including the new 2022 Mazda CX-30, now come equipped with Mazda’s i-Activ AWD so you can take your new Mazda farther off-road. The unique i-Activ AWD system with Off-Road Traction Assist monitors weight distribution, constantly transferring power to the best wheel to provide near instant response to changing driving conditions, ensuring your ride is as smooth and connected as possible. i-Activ AWD also comes with Mazda’s signature G-Vectoring Control Plus.
The sleek new Mazda CX-30 stands out from the crowded sea of crossovers for its agile handling and precise steering. While many subcompact SUVs can be pokey or uneventful to drive, the 2022 Mazda CX-30, especially when paired with the Mazda SKYACTIV-G® 2.5 Turbo engine, is smooth, quick and just plain fun to drive.
Slightly smaller than the popular Mazda CX-5, the new Mazda CX-30 comes with a host of standard features, including now-standard AWD. Adding AWD used to cost about $1,200 extra, but the base 2022 Mazda CX-30 2.5 S is only about $150 more than the 2021 AWD model. So, you are getting an incredible value along with superior performance. Standard features in the 2022 Mazda CX-30 include:
- LED headlights
- Push button start
- Remote keyless entry
- 8-speaker audio system
- 8.8-inch center display screen
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- 7-inch LCD multi-information gauge display
- Mazda i-Activsense safety features, including Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop and Go, Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist, Smart Brake Support, High Beam Control and more!
The new 2022 Mazda CX-30 2.5 S Select now features standard roof rails, a new Platinum Quartz Metallic exterior paint option plus:
- Black leatherette seating
- Dual-zone climate control
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 18-in silver metallic alloy wheels
- i-Activsense with Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
Upgrade to the 2022 Mazda CX-30 2.5 S Preferred to add:
- Power moonroof
- Gloss-black grille
- Heated front seats
- Power door mirrors with memory
- Additional leatherette color options
- 8-way power driver’s seat with lumbar and memory
Elevate your drive with the 2022 Mazda CX-30 2.5 S Premium package, including:
- Leather seats
- Paddle shifters
- Power liftgate
- Mazda Navigation system
- Gloss-black exterior accents
- 12-speaker Bose® premium audio system
- i-Activsense adds Active Driving Display with Traffic Sign Recognition, Adaptive Front Lighting
Maximize your performance in the new 2022 Mazda CX-30 2.5 Turbo, also available with the Premium or top-tier Premium Plus package. The Mazda SKYACTIV-G® Turbo engine pumps out up to 250-hp and 320 lb-ft of torque, and Mazda CX-30 Turbo models offer the Polymetal Gray exterior paint option. Premium Turbo features include:
- TURBO badge
- 18-in black metallic alloy wheels
- Auto-dim rearview mirror
- Heated steering wheel
- 360° View Monitor (Premium Plus)
- Premium Plus package adds advanced safety features, including Traffic Jam Assist, Rear Cross-Traffic Braking, Rear Direction Base Safety, front and rear parking sensors and more.
Find your new 2022 Mazda CX-30 at Tracy Mazda in Tracy, California. Our friendly, knowledgeable team is here with advice to help you find the best new Mazda CX-30 trim for your driving needs. Shop online or visit Tracy Mazda in Tracy, CA, to test drive a new Mazda today!
Shop for a New Mazda, Certified Pre-Owned Mazda, or other quality used cars at Tracy Mazda. And when it comes time for your next Mazda service, trust the experienced Mazda technicians at the Tracy Mazda Service Center in Tracy, California.