2016 Mazda CX-5 vs 2016 Santa Fe Sport
For drivers from Stockton and Modesto, there’s really no comparison between the 2016 Mazda CX-5 and the 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. The 2016 Mazda CX-5 is far superior than the 2016 Santa Fe Sport because of its style, class, engineering, and performance. Here are some fast facts about both the Mazda CX-5 and the 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport.
Pricing and Trims
Stockton and Modesto car shoppers looking to save money should focus their attention on the 2016 Mazda CX-5. The Mazda CX-5 both starts and finishes at a lower price than the 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. Car shoppers will have the option of three trims of the 2016 Mazda CX-5:
- Mazda CX-5 Sport FWD Manual: The entry-level trim features a 2.0L DOHC 4-cylinder engine that produces 155 hp and 150 lb-ft of torque. Drivers will earn 26 mpg in the city and 35 on the highway with a manual transmission.
- Mazda CX-5 Sport Automatic Transmission: This model includes the 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder engine that will get drivers 26 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the highway with FWD and a manual transmission. You can also opt for AWD.
- Mazda CX-5 Touring: The Mazda CX-5 Touring trim includes the same 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder engine as noted above. The AWD version will get you 24 mpg in the city and 30 on the highway.
- Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring: The top trim of the Mazda CX-5 adds dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-way power driver’s seat, and heated front seats, among other things.
The 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport only offers two trims that will cost you more than the Mazda CX-5 both in terms of initial cost and at the pump:
- Sport: This trim has a 2.4L 4-cylinder engine that only offers, at best, 20 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway with FWD.
- Sport 2.0T: You’ll also top out at 19 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway with this trim.
The 2016 Mazda CX-5 has both style and class that offers our Stockton and Modesto customers everything they could want in a crossover. At an affordable cost, the Mazda CX-5 doesn’t lose the luxury features drivers want. In fact, the Mazda CX-5 boasts many standard features that either cost extra or aren’t available on the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, including:
- Push-button start
- Air conditioning with pollen filter
- Remote decklid
- Signaling exterior mirrors
Enjoy the 2016 Mazda CX-5 at Tracy Mazda Today
Come down to the showroom at Tracy Mazda to see the 2016 Mazda CX-5. We’re well aware that the Mazda CX-5 outshines competitors like the 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, but you’ll only know for sure if you take it for a spin yourself. We look forward to showing it off to our Stockton and Modesto customers!