2016 Mazda CX-9 Interior and Features
Stockton and Modesto drivers can expect the finest interior fittings and features when they slip inside the luxurious 2016 Mazda CX-9. From genuine rosewood trim to a cutting-edge sound system, every angle, amenity, and material has been specially selected to provide an incredible driving environment.
The 2016 Mazda CX-9 boasts up to 149.5 cubic feet of interior volume, so Stockton and Modesto drivers will find that the entire family has room to spread out and relax. In fact, with more volume behind the first and second rows and more second- and third-row legroom than competitors like the Acura MDX or the Toyota Highlander, even fully grown adults will find themselves comfortable in the rear.
Even with such generous passenger space, the Mazda CX-9 still manages to stay competitive when it comes to cargo room:
- Standard Cargo Space: Even with all seats occupied, you’ll find up to 14.4 cubic feet in the trunk.
- Extended Cargo Space: Just fold down the second- and third-row seats to take advantage of up to 71.2 cubic feet of cargo space.
The 2016 Mazda CX-9 delivers several premium amenities as standard to keep you and your passengers comfortable, including:
- Tri-Zone Climate Control
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob
Additional trim levels enhance your interior even further by adding premium Nappa leather upholstery and exquisite rosewood accents.
But the Mazda CX-9 goes beyond the use of first-class materials and features to make your vehicle seem more like a snug retreat than a means of getting from A to B. 53 pounds of sound-deadening substances have been added to subdue exterior sounds and the noise of the engine’s vibrations, and a subtle decrease in the gaps between characters on your display panel will produce a noticeable visual improvement.
The 2016 Mazda CX-9’s standard technologies include a rearview camera, MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system with a 7-inch display, and Bluetooth phone and streaming audio.
Additional technologies include:
- Premium Audio System: This custom 12-speaker Bose Centerpoint Surround System has been designed to envelop occupants in rich, stunning sound no matter where they choose to sit.
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control: Advanced sensors gauge the distance between your Mazda CX-9 and the vehicle ahead, automatically adjusting your cruising speed up and down to compensate.
- Rear Parking Sensors: Sensors mounted in the rear bumper beep at varying degrees of frequency as you get closer to rear obstructions.
Relax and Unwind Inside the 2016 Mazda CX-9
The 2016 Mazda CX-9 is available now at Tracy Mazda. If you’d like to find out more, take a look inside, or discover what it’s like to get behind the wheel near Stockton and Modesto, just visit our showroom today.