Explore the Phenomenal Features of the 2017 Mazda6
Stockton and Modesto drivers find that first-class features help define the 2017 Mazda6. Whether you’re interested in a thoroughly relaxing ride, a seamless connection between yourself and your vehicle, or top of the line driver assistance technologies, the Mazda6 has what you need in spades and can cater for your wishes better than almost any other midsize sedan on the road today.
The 2017 Mazda6 features some of the finest fittings around, plus an enticingly spacious cabin that provides driver and passengers alike with plenty of room in which to spread out and relax.
It also showcases some high-end comfort amenities, including:
- Heated Seats: Mornings starting to get a little too cold for comfort? Just switch on your heated seats. Unlike many other sedans, the Mazda6 can offer them in both the front and rear.
- High-Grade Nappa Leather Seats: Leather seating sets the standard for luxury and provides rich, supple support.
- Bose 11-Speaker Surround Sound System: The Mazda6’s sophisticated sound system immerses you in concert-level surround sound, completely taking you away from the worries of the outside world.
The 2017 Mazda6 doesn’t just make sure you stay comfortable. Stockton and Modesto drivers will also find a whole host of features on offer designed to make each drive feel as effortless as possible.
Standard and available convenience features include:
- Rearview Camera: As soon as you enter Reverse, the rearview camera will activate, letting you see exactly what’s behind your vehicle without even having to crane your neck to look directly.
- Active Driving Display: Projects critical driving information directly in front of you on a special glass display. Information is now offered in full color.
- Traffic Sign Recognition System: This innovative system can actually read road signs such as Speed Limit, Stop, and Do Not Enter. This information will then be relayed to your Active Driving Display.
Driver Assistance Technologies
Mazda vehicles are well-known across Stockton and Modesto for pushing driving technology forward, so you should expect the latest driver assistance technologies with the Mazda6.
You won’t be disappointed. Select models can be equipped with the i-ACTIVSENSE package of safety innovations, which includes:
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Lane Keep Assist
- Adaptive Front Lighting
- Advanced Blind-Spot Monitoring
- Smart Brake Support
- Smart City Brake Support
- Distance Recognition Support
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control
These technologies employ cameras and radars to read the road around you, provide a sixth sense to your drive, and even step in to control elements of your drive.
Find Out More About the 2017 Mazda6’s Features by Contacting Tracy Mazda
Here at Tracy Mazda, we absolutely love the 2017 Mazda6, and we’re always thrilled to be able to arrange a test drive for new drivers. If you’d like to experience the model and its features first-hand, just come on down to our showroom today.